Most of us work in fast-paced environments with constantly changing priorities. This course will help you prioritise your workload, create to-do lists you’ll look forward to, and come up with action plans that will clear your head and your workspace. It will also teach you the delicate art of saying ‘no’ to time wasters and things that don’t align with your priorities and purpose.
If you are new to the professional workplace, you will find all the tools you need to get started. If you are struggling with your existing workload, you will find a clear pathway to staying on top of all your professional and personal priorities.
Once you have completed the course you should feel comfortable managing your time and developing action plans to assist you in shaping your workload day-to-day.
What does it cover?
- Benefits of time management
- Creating effective to-do lists
- Chunking and organising time
- Tips for prioritising all your responsibilities
- Making action plans and calendars
- How to deal with distractors and time wasters
- The importance of saying ‘no’.
- Fast-paced and interactive – upskill in 1 hour or less
- Certificate of Completion – celebrate your new skill
- Learn at your own pace – anytime, anywhere