Once they are formed, habits can be very hard to break. Good habits are essential for your personal life – and for your professional one. Good habits will increase your productivity, enhance your performance, contribute to your team goals and improve your health and wellbeing.
This course will show you how habits form, teach you how to identify your own positive and negative habits, and help you develop strategies for creating positive habits in your personal and professional life. You will learn about the ‘habit loop’, and how to make it work for you.
After you complete this course, you will be able to identify your own habits – good and bad. Using the ‘habit loop’, you will finally be able to get rid of the habits that hold you back, and replace them with habits that will help you succeed.
What does it cover?
- How habits form – the ‘habit loop’
- Identifying your own habits – good and bad
- Why habits are difficult to change – and how to change them for good
- Setting realistic habit goals – and using the ‘habit loop’ to stick with them
- Fast-paced and interactive – upskill in 1 hour or less
- Certificate of Completion – celebrate your new skill
- Learn at your own pace – anytime, anywhere