As a trainer, emotional intelligence is one of the most versatile tools in your arsenal. Juggling the expectations of your learners, your organisation and yourself requires deep reserves of empathy, self-awareness and social savvy.
This unit will help you identify your emotional intelligence strengths, weaknesses, self-awareness and social awareness. Through real-world scenarios, you will apply these skills to improve your performance – inside and outside of the classroom. Finally, you will set challenges and goals for yourself to apply emotional intelligence practices in your own workplace.
Emotional intelligence can be practiced and improved – taking this course is your first step.
What does it cover?
- Applying emotional intelligence techniques to facilitation, training and assessment activities
- Using emotional intelligence to solve problems inside and outside the classroom
- Increasing job satisfaction through emotional intelligence
- Setting emotional intelligence goals to improve your practice into the future
- Fast-paced and interactive – upskill in 1 hour or less
- Certificate of Completion – celebrate your new skill
- Learn at your own pace – anytime, anywhere