The most powerful leadership tools is emotional intelligence. Emotional intelligence allows you to chart sometimes difficult paths, while honouring the skills, experience and wishes of the entire team.
This unit will help you build self-awareness – pushing you towards clearer goals and more self-confidence. You will also build your awareness of others –invaluable for building trust, collaboration and loyalty from your team. Finally, it will help you build social awareness – easing those tough decisions, negotiations and personality clashes.
Emotional intelligence is in high demand in the modern workforce, and leaders with strong emotional intelligence are best positioned to lead and manage successful teams, now and in the future.
What does it cover?
- Recognising – and managing – your own emotions
- Managing the emotions of individuals and teams
- Leading teams through periods of change and difficulty
- Responding to challenges in emotionally intelligent ways
- Applying emotional intelligence techniques to improve outcomes – for yourself, your team and your organisation
- Fast-paced and interactive – upskill in 1 hour or less
- Certificate of Completion – celebrate your new skill
- Learn at your own pace – anytime, anywhere