Opportunities to build your professional network are everywhere – even in unlikely places.
This course will help you build key skills to break out of the conference/meeting/event model of networking, and into new frontiers.
Good networking is about value, cooperation and opportunity. In this course you will learn how to expand your network, and get the most from it once it is in place. Your network is also an ever-evolving project, so this course will show you how to maintain your connections and grow your network over time.
If you are new to networking, this course offers you the key skills to grow your network ‘from scratch’. And if you are a networking veteran, this course can re-align your thinking, and show you new ways to build and harness your own network.
What does it cover?
- How networking can help you meet your personal and professional goals
- Building relationships – the key to good networking
- Social media networking – how to do it right
- Creating your own professional networking group
- Maintaining your ever-growing network
- Fast-paced and interactive – upskill in 1 hour or less
- Certificate of Completion – celebrate your new skill
- Learn at your own pace – anytime, anywhere