Our qualifications, skill sets and units of competency focus on developing knowledge and skills across a wide range of business functions including marketing, communications, customer engagement, internet and technology, and finance.
Latest releases include:
- BSBXCM401 Apply communication strategies in the workplace
- BSBWHS521 Ensure a safe workplace for a work area
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBWHS411 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs
- BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team
- BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace (PE)
- BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBWHS307 Apply knowledge of WHS laws in the workplace
- BSBWRT411 Write complex documents
- BSBCRT411 Apply critical thinking to work places
- BSBTWK301 Use Inclusive work practices
- BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication
- BSBCMM211 Apply communication skills
- BSBCMM411 Make presentations
- BSBMKG435 Analyse consumer behaviour
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBLDR601 Lead an manage organisational change
- BSBOPS101 Use business resources
- BSBMKG433 Undertake marketing activities
Contact Adolfus, Bill or Leanne to place your BSB order.
All our resources are available in elearning, digital or printed formats.